Cottonwood Community Alternatives, Inc. ~ P.O. Box 946, Englewood, Colorado 80151-0946 ~ PHONE: 303.761-6487
Employment with Cottonwood - Come Make A Difference
Join Cottonwood for OPEN INTERVIEWS on February 13th and February 24th from 10a-3p. Once you arrive please check in with the Front Desk. Hiring Managers will be available to interview on the spot. You are encouraged to bring your resume, current certifications such as CPR/First Aid, and dress professionally.
For an expedited interview, please RSVP to one of the interview days by calling 303-761-6487 and completing an application below
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS: POSITIONS AVAILABLE, APPLY NOW!
Being a Direct Support Professional is more than just helping someone with their daily activities; it is assisting someone to live a meaningful life. Direct care is a valuable career that not only changes the lives of the individuals you support, but also changes your life too!
Cottonwood has FULL and PART TIME Direct Support professional positions available in Denver, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, and Grand Lake.
- Day Program - Monday - Thursday - 8a - 5p
- 2 ½ Day Shifts - Friday 6a - Sunday 2p — Monday 2p - Wednesday 10p
- In-Home Caregiver - Hours Flexible
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES:
- SEMI-ANNUAL Length of Service Bonus.
- Medical Insurance Benefits the first of the month after 60 days of full employment.
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life/AD&D and long-term disability insurance.
- 401k retirement plan with company match.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience working with adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities preferred.
- Mature & dependable individual; minimum age of 21.
- Must Meet background and reference requirements.
- Reliable Vehicle with proof of Auto Insurance.
- Clean driving record. We will ask you to supply your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). No suspensions & less than three tickets in three years.
- Computer/smart phone skills sufficient to complete required documentation.
- Provide direct care and supervision to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the community and/or in personal home.
- Assist individuals in completing living skills, money management, crafts, and community participation, hygiene routine, household cleaning, and meal preparation.
- Plan and carry out a variety of recreational activities to advance social development (museums, parks, dances, recreation centers, etc.).
- Implement and document individual goals and medical tracking electronically.
Full job description will be provided upon request. Cottonwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are ready for a career change and to be part of a life-changing team, apply today!
The operator of a "Host Home" is an Independent Contractor. Each Host Home Provider owns and operates their own business but has the benefit of support through the agency. We are available 24/7 to assist with any emergencies or difficult situations.
Individuals with special needs may choose a placement in a home where providers are able to assist them in learning and practicing skills needed in everyday life. As with other settings, placement with a Host Home provider is based on the needs of the individual in services, and carefully chosen ensure the placement is successful. Many individuals in service with Cottonwood have been with their host home provider for over 10 years.
Cottonwood is always looking for individuals, couples, or families to provide a safe, healthy, and friendly living environment for individuals that we serve. Host Homes are limited to two individuals per placement. Interested parties may contact Allison Hoefle at 303-761-6487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.